Monday, November 16, 2009

Ahhhhhhh

Im now a Wife, Mother, Diaper changer, Booboo kissers, maid, cook, hairdresser, and many more and now a COLLAGE STUDENT, With in the next 6 months or so I will be a real estate agent......... ahhhhh Im so scared its been so long since I have been in school its been almost 10 years since highschool.

Kids are good, I take Drake and Alyssa for there Dr's apts tomorrow afternoon, Im so scared that Drake has not gained weight, hummm Drake Drake Drake where to start about him............ He is my little Hell raiser, but I loves him, he is my lover too he will come give me the nices kiss and hug and they Bitch slap me all at once:( lol. He is my little go getter he is running from the time he gets up till the time he goes to sleep, He is talking in pretty much full sentances I realy think its weard to have a conversation with a 1 yr old but meah its awsome for him. He still does not sleep blah.

I know Alyssa does not have a weight problem. She is gettting her 3rd tooth, Crawling and scaling the furniture, beating on her brother and sister now, she says Mom, Da Da da da, Hi. She is starting to clap its so cute, and she Dance's too its the cutest thing ever.

Shelby is going for her kindergarden orenation tomorrow at 9:40 am, She is so scared and excited, she is pissed off cause I will not let her bring her pillowcase(its her comfort) with her, she is such a little mommy with the 2 little ones, but still does not like shareing one little but. She is really likeing to play on the computer now I cant beleve how fast her brain is growing 4 weeks ago she did not get the concept of useing the mouse and now she is a old pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment