
Well it all began almost 9 years ago, Kevins brother was Dateing my sister they all use to live together and I was 17 and use to go to there place and Party with them, I always had a crush on Kevin since I was like 15 lol, but he wa totally not interested.
Well the more we got to know eachother the more we like eachother..
I was seeing kevin every few weekends and one weekend he called me and asked me if I wanted to go to a wedding with him I was like OK so I went and dumpped my other boyfriend, lol. Things have evolved since then, this was in the summer then in Jan we found out I was going to have his baby thats when he offically became my boyfriend, so We decided that i would move in and all the nice Jazz, well b4 I got the chance to move in we lost our angel at 10.5 wks along, it was the most horrible time in my life, he was so supportave, I was so scared that he would just drop me since we no longer were going to be have a kid together but to my suprise he did not, we went along with the plan, so I moved in with him April 28 2001, the scarest day in my life, here I was about to move in with a dude I hardly knew, mostly only a physical realationship previous, but I fell in love with him fast, and like wise. so here we are almost 9 years later, we were so blessed to have 5 years alone b4 kids came. I would not change my kids for that freedom any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment