Friday, November 27, 2009

Update




Well not too much is new here,
We took the kids to the Christmas Parade, they loved it Drake was so excited to see the cop cars, firetrucks, tractors, it was so cute cause he was waving like crazy, Shelby really enjoyed it too, she waved and yelled merry Christmas to everyone.

All the kids have this stupid cold back and I think I feel it coming on myself.

Christmas is closing in on us fast, I still have so much shopping to do, All we have so far are the kids big presents. After Xmas comes birthdays, right now I'm trying to decided weather to do all kids on the same day or not, since its winter I have to think about the weather,so I don't think everyone will wanna come out to our place 3 weekends in a row. We were thinking about doing a McDonald's birthday party, Shelby would love that.

I had the Kids Dr's apt the other day, Alyssa is now 20 lbs 10 oz and 28 Inches I really thought she was gonna be like 23 or more pounds.
Drake is now 22 lbs and 31 Inches I'm so happy that he has finally gained some weight, that's 4 pounds since Aug.

No comments:

Post a Comment