Thursday, November 12, 2009

Drake Thomas Bridge




We had been trying for a few months for another baby, In late June i once again found out we were going to be parents again, Kevin and I were overjoyed.
this time I wanted to know the sex, so at my 13 wk U/S I seen the "tirtle".
My pregnancy with drake was ok, again with the M/s for 5 months while working in a grocery store was not fun at all I was running to the bathroom lots. I had to work until I had 600 hrs for Mat leave so I had to work until Dec 15 07, it was not fun working that long into my pregnancy.
Kevin and I got married Oct 19, 2007 I was 6 months prego with Drake, I was so sad that i would never be about to wear my wedding dress.
I remember that every time I went to the Dr's at the end I was more and more dilated I got up to 5cm with no labour for over 2 weeks, we even did the stretch and sweep, Nothing, Finally on Feb 7 08 we had a dr's apt and Kevin took me and we were going to demand they schedule me in for a induction, well she decided to induce me that day, Kevin took Shelby to his mom's and I waited at my moms for them to call me and tell me to come up, So mom and I got to the hospital at 4;00 did all the paper work got settled in, at 5:00pm the dr came in and broke my water all I have to say about that is ewwwwww. The contraction started almost right away, I went from 5 cm to 7 in less then an hour, they moved me to the delivery room at 5:50 at 7 cm Kevin had just arrived and at 6:25 Drake came into this world in a flash god that was the worst pain I ever felt in my life I was so glad it was over. Drake was born Feb 7 2008, weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz 19.5 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment