Monday, November 16, 2009

Alyssa Maureen Bridge




Well 2 months after drake was born, I was sooooo sick again, took a home pregnancy test and soon found out I was expecting baby number 3, AHHHHHHHHHH WTF went through my head. I was so sick ince again with her, Further into the pregnancy I got GD whaoo right, insulan 4 times a day checking my sugar 4 times a day and a pregnant woman on a diet hahahah it sucked. We also learned that she was transverse(sideways) other then that it was a pretty good pregnancy, I had lots and lots of dr's apts and the pregnancy flew by with 2 other kids. We were scared that I was going to go into labour so we decided to book a c section almost 3 weeks early, everything went well that day, I had to be at the hospital for 10am, section was not till 4:40pm, so i had to stay in the hospital so I could get my insulan lots of labs and monitering the baby. Alyssa was born at 4:13pm weighing in at 7lbs 13 oz On Jan 23 2009, she was so Fat and cute I just wanted to squeeze her. The recovery from the section sucked blah I never wanna do it again.

2 comments:

  1. awww I didnt know you had GD with her or a csection =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah everything that could go wrong did with Alyssa! lol. It was gods way of telling me no more, so I got fixed

    ReplyDelete